Cosmetic Products from - experiences?

21 Mar 09 11:05:34 am
Can some one check for me Link hidden: Login to view this supplier? It appears to be a proper company for me. However, I would like to check before I actually place an order. Thanks for any help.

Site Admin
24 Mar 09 02:55:59 am
Hi qpha6890,

They do seem like a pretty legitimate company. They accept PayPal for payments. Although their site is less than a year old as they were only registered last 16-Sep-08. As a rule SaleHoo will not recommend any site registered for less than a year.

If you do proceed to buy from this supplier please proceed with caution. And try making small or sample orders to test how safe they really are.

Hope that helps:)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at