Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams DBL Distributing?? Let me know your experiences

DBL Distributing?? Let me know your experiences

ktfarmer
Just sent in all paperwork for them as you know you have to have a tax id # to get signed up. I will be doing dropshipping with them for now then when revenue gets up a bit maybe start doing some bulk purchases for resale. Let me know what you all think for the ones that use dbl.

Thanks,
Kyle

jimmy_huber
Free Member
I use them but only for personal use.And they have been awesome. I dont personally find a use in risking losses on electronics and higher dollar items. There is so much credit card fraud and scams going on with new electronics I would rather loos a few bucks on a small value sale then a $150 -$4,000 item.

I recommend them because they live up to thier rep and they are an excellent company with superior support and speed.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

azureus001
they are good, i haven't had a problem with them either. they are a bit higher compared to others, so i don't think you can ebay a lot of the products but if you hve a decent retail front it would be good, since they give you suggested wholesale and retail pricing.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how