detroit-electronics.com $255 for 60GB ipod! SCAM?

dreamer148
Hello everyone I just found this website : Link hidden: Login to view but by the looks of it the site has been up only for about a month. Also the only way that you can pay them is through money order, which is NOT safe. BUT the prices on there are REALLY GOOD and I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or heard of them before? Well thanks and hope to hear what you all think. ;)

gohogsar
but by the looks of it the site has been up only for about a month. Also the only way that you can pay them is through money order, which is NOT safe. BUT the prices on there are REALLY GOOD and I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or heard of them before? Well thanks and hope to hear what you all think. ;)
Smells like a scam to me. They are based in Rome, Italy but fulfill all their orders from Detroit, Michigan? Also used private registration. Email them, tell them you live in/will be visiting Detroit and ask if you can purchase in person.

dreamer148
Thanks thats a great tip, I will do that and see what happens.

Free Member
odread
Visit this site, they say they Link hidden: Login to view is Scam

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.