DHGate Feedback System? Confused!

jt-ltd
Can anyone help me out here? I realy dont understand the feedback system on DHGate with this 8.1 feedback and all that so please can anyone help?

Thanks alot, Kingy. :D

jt-ltd
Come on someone please help me.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I myself am not familiar with dhgate all that much but im sure someone here does. Anyone :?: :?:

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
fudjj
Not convinced that their feedback system is any real value anyway, just gives potential buyers false security. If it is a brand name product that is being offered from a Chinese company, then it's FAKE....that's all the info that I need to know!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
jt-ltd
Yes i know that but im wondering if they actually send the products etc. Im going to message the person but still ould like to know about it?

Site Admin
fudjj
I purchased a watch for myself from a company on DH, fully knowing it was fake and using it for my own personal use.

I can tell you that I had no problems with the transaction, in fact I have had the watch now for a year and it hasn't missed a beat, and people have no idea that it is not genuine, it's a very impressive product.

That's just one experience, it's always a risk when dealing with Chinese companies, if in doubt just start off small and judge for yourself.

I believe most of the scammers will only be dealing in fake brand names anyway, if you are looking at purchasing no name products then the chances are very good that the company is genuine. That's still no guarantee that you will recieve your products of course, even the most reliable companies in the world cock up every now and then, but at least you will have a chance at getting some satisfaction with open comunication.

I'm not sure if DH has a forum or not, but that would be an excellent place to learn more about the company. If not I would suggest taking a look at other sites like aliaba.com and tradekey.com. Very helpful forums there to weed out all of the suspect suppliers within the group.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
jt-ltd
Thanks great advice. So basically it means naff all really.

dnickles
i bought several golf clubs from this company under the false impression that they were real, my mistake anyway resolution center on dhgate is useless the only response i got from them was when i opened a dispute on pay pal but the long and short of it is even paypal is useless when you are looking to get your money back,anyway when i did buy these clubs they all arrived in a timely fashion and trnasaction was smoothe but i do not recommend them. good luck

jt-ltd
Thanks and i know they will be fake.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.