digitalonlineshop.com

believer1984
Please can some 1 help me verify them .

The prices are too good to be true ' is it a scam?

It would be nice if some 1 can look in to this because their mobile phones look so cheap ' if that is the case then profits must be huge.

Please own up does any 1 use them now that ive found them.

pipio6
You should try and find out what kind of payments they accept. That will help you a little.

believer1984
The latest i found about them ' by checking them up is that they are registered company.

I also approached them and they take payments by Paypal and they wanted me to make a sample order with western union ' now that surprised me because it could mean a quick get away for them by playing a tactic which involves western union con artist.

what do people think ' is there some 1 out there whos hiding them ' please guide other members ' salehoo is about sharing best sources and not hiding them ' i am doing my best from my behalf bringing great sources to salehoo.

pipio6
Salehoo says to stay away from people who say they accept Paypal and then turn around and tell you to send western union. They say that is a scammers tactic do not try

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.