drop shipping and www.liquidation.com?

Free Member
productselling56
Hi

I am from New Zealand and I am lookinh for companies that will drop ship here also has anybody had any dealings with Liquidation .com if so how didi it go.

Many Thanks Kevin Nicholson

Free Member
pofop
Hi

I am from New Zealand and I am lookinh for companies that will drop ship here also has anybody had any dealings with Liquidation .com if so how didi it go.

Many Thanks Kevin Nicholson

Hi,

If you want I can dropship for you.

what type of product are looking for?

Free Member
bross51
Liquidation.com is great, very easy. FYI I bought 40 ipods for $75 ea. and tried to sell them back when the price hit $100 but beware that if you buy returned products from them you can't resell them on the site, they make you claim them as salvage.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.