Everbuying.com - Anyone dealt with them recently?

t0psales
Stubled accross them tonight and check and seen there was a complaint about them on here, checked bit further and seems they have a lot of good reviews, not sure, they have something I need.

Anyone dealt with them?

t0psales
OK, made the order, now to wait and see.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi T0pSales,

I do hope everything turns out right!

I'm not sure if you read the post by Cody - Link hidden: Login to view

I also did a bit of digging in the past and found generally negative reviews.

Let us know how it pans out, good luck :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
t0psales
yes I did come accross that but also found some reviews from recently,

Link hidden: Login to view

not to know if this is them posting their own reviews though

t0psales
Seems to be going OK so farm 3 orders delivered, 1 placed today.

They are giving me an extra 6% discount so far.

caseythehost
How long is it taking for delivery? Their site is nearly identical to Focalprice.com. I've recently had a bad experience with Focal Price (over a month for delivery), and am looking to replace them.

t0psales
well, first one took 11 days. - ems

Second one currently at 20 days but its going to WA and is in melbourne now - ems

3rd one 7 days - dhl

3rd one, ordered 23rd, has not hit australia yet, coming hongkong post, once it hits aust it goes via aust post.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Not bad, still a bit long but at least the goods are being delivered as ordered!

How are your customer's taking the delivery time? Have you had any feedback from your customers, especially the second order?

Hey, thanks for sharing the details with the forum! Means well to hear and read about first hand experience!

All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.