Focalprice - Supplier review needed

Free Member
syed.shahid6468
Hello we want to know feedback on focalprice dropship.. Do they reliable? Are they trusted dropshipper? Need feedback on plusbuyer dropship as well.. We will appreciate your valuable time on our feedback information. Thank you.. We will be happy if you provide top best trusting dropshipper of Android phones, jewellery and clothing.

MY BUDGET
Growing Generation
Last edited by Rhea_SaleHoo on 28 May 15 05:11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
SEO
jamesbyrne5566
syed.shahid6468 wrote:Hello we want to know feedback on focalprice dropship.. Do they reliable? Are they trusted dropshipper? Need feedback on plusbuyer dropship as well.. We will appreciate your valuable time on our feedback information. Thank you.. We will be happy if you provide top best trusting dropshipper of Android phones, jewellery and clothing.

I have tried contacting this company focalprice with a couple of problems and unless you have outlook express you have no chance. When you do get through to them you just go round in circles, not very customer friendly i have deleted and closed my account with them.

James Byrne
Free Member
syed.shahid6468
Hello jamesbyme thank you so much for your feedback. Should I go with focal price if i have windows essential which replace outlook? If not please help me out with any good company with can replace focalprice? We are in urgent need of such product companies. Your feedback will be most appreciated. Thank you

MY BUDGET
Growing Generation
Free Member
syed.shahid6468
Need feedback on Plusbuyer dropship company.

MY BUDGET
Growing Generation
Site Admin
fudjj
Be advised that Focal Price has been temporarily removed from our directory. We have been unable to get a response from this supplier in answer to a question we have asked and have taken this action in relation to that, nothing more.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
vaibhav.200007
Thank You James and Marc for informing.The website was looking good and i was thinking to contact them.

Vaibhav T.
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Vaibhav,

We're not recommending that you don't contact them, however if we are able to get a response from them ourselves, then we can't keep them verified, So i that case, we have no choice, other to remove them from our directory, at least until they respond to our verification team.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
vaibhav.200007
Hi Mark

I also searched on internet about this company and reviews were not good :(

Vaibhav T.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.