Has anyone traded with clothingisland.com???

maxi001
Has anyone dealt with or had any experience with clothingisland.com ? I'm about to place an order with them and would love to hear any feedback about this company before trading with them. :)

0tnic
Hi there, i bought off them about a year ago now. took them 4 weeks to ship it to me and when i got the clothing i was not happy at all with the quality.

I would be careful when buying from them

Hope that helps

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I have heard similar stories about them. Poor quality. Slow order processing.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
maxi001
Thanks heaps, I don't think I will be ordering from them now. They still havn't replied to my emails so allready I have no confidence in them. Do you know of any good clothing wholesalers?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.