Fall September Special

How does the free delivery charge work with EMS

ausware
I have been sniffing around DHGATE, and am perplexed as to how they can offer free delivery.

What do they get from selling $5 items with free delivery? how is it even profitable on their end?

is there something i am missing here?

Site Admin
fudjj
It's a really good point that you raise, and I must admit that I have always put it down to volume shipping discounts allowing them to offset the shipping price in the item price, but who knows if that's accurate.

Still, at 5-10 dollars with free shipping, why not try it. I know I ordered a bamboo kitchen item for home on one of those deals. Cost me under 2 bucks to buy the product and they threw in free shipping. I had no issues at all, product arrived quickly and the quality was great, so however they do it, it's a good thing : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.