Information about Google AdSense

mgs2
Hi everyone. I'm trying to get to know a bit more about Google Adsense, on my website, to generate advertising revenue.
What is the ratio of hits to adsense click through rates? I have heard its approximately 2-3%, is this accurate?
Also what is roughly the amount earned per click, I have heard its about $1, is this correct?
I would appreciate all replies and discussion, thank you.

berk-llc
I believe the amount earned all depends on what you have on your website and what the advertisements are.

fm1234
Have a look at Link hidden: Login to view

This is Joel Comm's AdSense forum. Comm is one of the recognised experts on AdSense out there and a lot of useful discussion goes on.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
bayericlowe
I use them too to make money off it where its applicable.

You just have to be careful with Adsense.

And be careful with business!!!

Think like Microsoft does is how I put it....

Sometimes you need to lose a little CAPITAL in order to make back huge profits. Not much, but a little. A loss is okay sometimes but not always.....

And then when you do make back that profit, DOUBLE IT OVER to make even more profit or successfully setup a income stream that will bring you income all the time whatever you're doing.

Yeah, I guess you could setup a second store somewhere. The point is have it be on a FREE website, apply the rules. Then send the traffic by the truckloads to both of them!

And always increase your feedback score to about 10 depending on the auction/sales site.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.