is DHgate escrow account trustful ?

lpp
Hello
i'm going to make an order around 45k $ in dhgate and i am sure about the seler but i am wondering if the escrow payment of dhgate is trustful or not?
would you help me please or share some experience?

Site Admin
fudjj
Before anything, I know you say that you are OK with the seller, but are you 100% sure.

That's a whole lot cash you are about to invest and I would hate to see you spend it on fakes. Is it safe to assume that you are buying
off-branded items?

I've never personally heard anything about their escrow service, good or bad.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
lpp
YEAH i'm 100% sure , but i want to be sure about the escrow service? any experience god or bad

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Escrow.com: A safe third party option that holds money in a ?trust? account until the buyer receives the goods. Once goods have been cleared by the buyer the money is released to the seller. Note that you should only use Escrow.com and no other services advertising as 'escrow'.

But like fudjj, I haven't had any experience with escrow to say if they are good or bad. You could try visiting Link hidden: Login to view to learn a little more about it, prior to taking the plunge. $45K is a really big amount to begin with.

Hey guys, anybody out there who's had any first hand experience with escrow? Please lend us a hand here. It'll be highly appreciated :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.