Is SellerKey a Scam Site?????

semmyz
Emergency!!! I just ordered a PSP pack from Link hidden: Login to view and when i try to reach the site today the site does not work anynmore!!! help me please, I can't even contact them, they only offer msn help, and none of them are online. I have customers waiting and i think SellerKey took my 363 dollars. HELP. maybe the website is down for today but it worries me so much.

thanks

Sam Seo :twisted: :twisted:

justin1127
No worries... I ordered many things from them. Read their items description VERY carefully though. Most of their stuff is fake. If it is, it will say but only once... in the corner. I did take a while for me to get my things. I ordered 3 nintendo Wii's and it took about 2-3 weeks for them to arrive. But they did... and they sold... and I got positive feedback on ebay. No worries. They will come.

BTW - I also ordered the PSP/300 games. Arrived just fine.

Good Luck!

Free Member
wildwings
It states the wii's are the japanese version, how did you sell them?

Thanks
:)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.