Is this iPhone wholesale list for real?

skyichigo
Link hidden: Login to view

I just came across this site and they claimed that they have for sell "genuine" apple wholesale suppliers from around the world.

Couldn't find any supplier for apple products in Salehoo. So decided to try it somewhere else.

But anyway, did anyone use them before? Are they for real? as I saw many ioffer seller and ebay selling wholesale list for less than 40$

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi skyichigo,

The requirements to source Apple products at wholesale are extremely high due to Apple’s desire to protect their brand value. If you want to source these items wholesale, you’ll need to fill out an application on Apple’s website and be able to meet a minimum annual purchase requirement of more than $100,000 and provide 2 business references – among other things. You can read the full requirements here:

Although there is no other way to legitimately source Apple iPhones, iPods and the iPad wholesale except through Apple themselves, you can source Apple accessories from a number of wholesalers and drop shippers. Here is a list of a few SaleHoo suppliers for Apple accessories:

(Don’t forget you need to find the Wholesale section on these supplier’s websites and either fill out an application form or contact them directly to get wholesale prices).

The other option to source Apple products is via liquidators. Liquidators can legitimately resell iPods, iPhones etc, but Apple won’t honor the warranty for products sourced this way.

Sorry but we haven't tried purchasing from Link hidden: Login to view Hopefully we hear from anyone who had the chance to deal with them and get a feedback.

Hope this helps.

Irene
Free Member
dave3000
Hi,
I have bought that wallofsale supplier list. I got it and there was more than hundred wholesale suppliers and contact details. I have used few suppliers from them and bought iPhones. Everything was fine.

Directory Approved Supplier
directliquidation
We sell new, overstock and refurbished iOS products sourced from top US retailers. We carry iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches and Apple TV's. We refurbish the products in house. We can get you large quantities. You will have a hard time finding the quantities we can provide anywhere else.

Wholesale iPhones: Link hidden: Login to view
Wholesale iPads: Link hidden: Login to view
Wholesale Apple Watches: Link hidden: Login to view

Wholesale auction marketplace for surplus inventory, customer returns, overstock and refurbished merchandise sourced from major retailers and manufacturers. Cartons, pallets, LTL:

1-800-679-9451 (local: 305-514-0587)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.