- dispute filed

21 Feb 07 03:47:15 pm
Hi , 2 weeks ago i bought my 4th auction from LIQUIDATION.COM ....It was a Bulk Lot of 1080 floating solar lights for you garden or pool - these retail for anywhere from $10-30 , i got them for $1.25 that included shipping .....Now to the problem when i got them they came on 2 large pallets standing about 6-7 feet high and delivered at 7pm in the dark so impossible to count as it took me an hour to break them down and get them moved to place i needed -they were in their factory sealed boxes but after counting i was short 5 boxes that totaled 60 lights and 1 case was opened and used and than put back in the box and they did not work i notified LIQUIDATION .COM by fax and than emailed them the 2 photos -one with the opened dirty lights and than one with the cases stacked up .i am not sure what good photos do in this cases as if i was a scammer i could just remove 5 boxes - i notified them about 5 days ago and they said it will be up to 10 business days to get a resolution ..If they gave me the option of rerurning the lights and getting a full refund i would refuse i have tested 10 cases and all work so far so it appears to be a great deal but i would like to get what i pay for - honestly i think they just did the math wrong and miss counted - or the ups driver who i thought was joking asked if i was gonna give him a couple cases for a tip -and it was starnge that there were a few loose boxes that he brought me ...will keep you informed of the outcome.

Free Member
21 Feb 07 06:11:47 pm
Hmm that sounds fishy. Sound almost like it possible the UPS driver stole a few boxes for himself. Keep us posted

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
21 Feb 07 10:03:44 pm
But would he say anything about getting a few boxes for a tip? Or is that what he wanted you to think?
What seller was it?
Hopefully you can still make a profit, hope it works out for ya.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
27 Feb 07 07:46:10 pm
I was shorted 3 items on a order of sporting apparel by this company. You might expect this to happen on occasion. However the items that were missing had the highest retail price attached to them ($850 of a total retail value of $4936 or 17%) I filed a dispute resolution form and received a e-mail that it would take up to 10 days for a reply. When I did not receive a reply in 10 days I faxed a second request stated that I had not received a reply from the first one. When I did not receive a reply to that fax I then tried sending an e-mail to Tiffany whom I was told processes the disputes. When I did not receive a reply from her I wrote it off as cost of education! I will never again bid on any of their items

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at