- dispute granted

7 Mar 07 03:28:02 pm
Hi , i had a dispute filed with them - as i order some brand new solar light 1080 -when i got them there was only 1020 (iwas shorted 5 cases that had 12 in each case) and also one case was used and they didnt work - so i was shorted in total 72 lights -i paid with s/h $1.15 each ..they sent me a refund of $53 about a week ago - i sent emails to see how they came up with this number so i could share it with the other members but have never gotten a reply all i got was a notification of a refund and that came from paypal....the only thing i can figure is that they took the 1080 took away the 2% quanity variance which leaves about 50 light and times that by the $1.15 ...or i paid about .74 a light without shipping and they times that by the 72 ..........i just think it is interesting they never sent a email to explain the total ......eitheir way i am happy- i have been selling the lights for $5-7 so a great profit and if they would of sent no refund i would of been happy as i got such a great deal .......also this was my first weekend at the local flea market and the best seller i had was actually the 2 pallets of clothes i got from TARGET i paid an avearge of $1.30 and sold about 50 pieces for $3 and i have the higher priced items on ebay and had a south park pajama set that i sold on ebay last weekend for $15 ......good luck !

7 Mar 07 05:17:08 pm
sounds like a great deal. Hope things continue to work for you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at