Megagoods.com

anonymous
Hi,

Has anybody dealt with megagoods.com. I've been wanting to buy some of thier products. Please let me know how they do business.

thanks

anonymous
Please I need your opinion about megagoods.com

Thanks

Free Member
filho_domicio
I have heard that they have poor customer service and have been know to mess up orders and not rectify the situation.

anonymous
yeah, hmmm, that's not good. I'll try to place one order and we'll see what happens.

Free Member
mikelaw
I too am interested in doing business with them but when i send an inquiry, they did not even bother to reply.

anonymous
Is that site any good? I'd like to list there products on Ebay cuz I like that site to.

Free Member
shalloangel03
Did you try Megagoods.com yet? I like that site to. But I dont want to get any Negative Feedbacks are anything like that.

anonymous
I've decided not to order from them since they're asking me to fill in my personal info. men, they're asking for the last 4 digits of my SSN, photo copy of my credit card and my drivers license, front and back portion. THAT'S JUST SCARY.. taking into consideration the thread I've read regarding them. They've been emailing me asking me to fax the form but I have no plan of doing it. I will be ok if they ask for my UBI# and trade references but not the ones mentioned above.

white-pole
Megagoods.com rating is B

they have total 41 complaints

for more information see this

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
jimmy_huber

*********Thread Closed*********

For information reguarding megagoods.com please refer to this post.
All other topics made on megagoods will be locked.
Any posts reguarding megagoods can go here As well

Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks, Salehoo staff

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.