MK Enterprise

Free Member
kamileris
Hello
I have checked almost all the items on mkenterprice.com but it is impossible to find something that is compete with ebay prices, just wondering since as far as i know alot of people in here is using mkenterprice but where ?

obelix112za
Hi, I'm just waiting for my dropshipping account to clear at MK.
I think once you've just registered without droppshipping, you get great prices (to buy yourself etc...), but as a droppshipper, you should be paying less in order to make money yourself.

Cheers

Free Member
kamileris
Hi, I'm just waiting for my dropshipping account to clear at MK.
I think once you've just registered without droppshipping, you get great prices (to buy yourself etc...), but as a droppshipper, you should be paying less in order to make money yourself.

Cheers

dropshipping is not an account for resellers or something it just makes hassle free shipping for you, it wont be any price change

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes the prices wont change unless you order massive quantity. If you are looking at cell phones and ps3's Im changing my recommendations from MK to Link hidden: Login to view as I have noticed thier wholesale prices beat MK's by 30% . Even thier retail prices on myworldphone are cheaper by as much or more then $20 dollars.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
obelix112za
I've done some research on eBay and found you could easily markup most of the items by 30% - 40% that you get on MK.

Just do some some research first (and eBay is not the only auction site out there)

Cheers

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.