Fall September Special

overstock 101.com

cuzincupitt
hi all i was just wondering if many people have dealt with Link hidden: Login to view? i'm told they are authentic brand names.if anyone has dealt with them from australia i would love to hear from you as i'am from Australia

cheers

chinawholesaler
I couldn't open it either,are you sure the link is right?

gulfy13
try this link: Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
yepper49
They have had the web site since May 2006....

It might be nice to be important. But, it's more important to be nice.
Free Member
debbie7917
Hi, I can open the web page. I also know of Link hidden: Login to view but I have not bought from either and without stopping to look, I don't know if they are the same or affiliated. Were you looking to buy for your self or to on sell? There are cheaper suppliers around. Cheers

veenee
Can anyone confirm if this site is legit? salehoo staff ?

Thanks

skizzy1
The site is not secure, when you enter your credit card info, it is under a http:// webpage, not a secure https:// webpage. When you send an email to them it comes back undeliverable because the mailbox is full. It looks like a website that no one is taking care of.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.