Petra Industries Inc review needed


producer6
Full Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 13 Apr 12
  • Karma:
10 Aug 17 07:21:55 am
I would like opinions and reviews from anyone who has dealt with Petra Industries Inc. Are they reliable? Good reputation? Provide good support?


rhea_salehoo
Site Admin
  • Posts: 301
  • Joined: 23 Mar 15
  • Karma:
11 Aug 17 04:36:24 am
Hi Curtis,

Link hidden: Login to view is fully verified by SaleHoo. I haven't dealt with them personally but these threads may be helpful for you:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.


producer6
Full Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 13 Apr 12
  • Karma:
11 Aug 17 06:07:24 pm
your links cannot be used.


rds.services.inc1
Full Member
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 07 Apr 17
  • Karma:
13 Aug 17 02:40:32 pm
I have a lot of experience with Petra. I've sold about 40 items from Petra since I started my eBay store in April, and they are most definitely THE BEST Drop Shipper I use. While their prices might not be as low as other suppliers (leading to lower margins per sale), they make up for it with the product quality and customer service.

Every order I have placed with Petra has been totally hassle free. I have a dedicated Sales Rep who is actually a REAL PERSON and was been VERY HELPFUL answering all my questions. She typically replies to any e-mails I send her within minutes. Their shipping is also very fast, sometimes shipping out the same day I place the order or worst case next day. Their inventory levels are very accurate, so you don't have to worry about something being out of stock when you sell it. The products are all brand new and excellent quality. I cannot think of 1 negative thing to say about Petra, but please feel free to ask me any specific questions you may have.


neha.oct18
Full Member
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 15 Dec 17
  • Karma:
28 Dec 17 04:51:29 pm
rds.services.inc1 wrote:I have a lot of experience with Petra. I've sold about 40 items from Petra since I started my eBay store in April, and they are most definitely THE BEST Drop Shipper I use. While their prices might not be as low as other suppliers (leading to lower margins per sale), they make up for it with the product quality and customer service.

Every order I have placed with Petra has been totally hassle free. I have a dedicated Sales Rep who is actually a REAL PERSON and was been VERY HELPFUL answering all my questions. She typically replies to any e-mails I send her within minutes. Their shipping is also very fast, sometimes shipping out the same day I place the order or worst case next day. Their inventory levels are very accurate, so you don't have to worry about something being out of stock when you sell it. The products are all brand new and excellent quality. I cannot think of 1 negative thing to say about Petra, but please feel free to ask me any specific questions you may have.

Hi rds.services.inc1,
Can you please tell something about Petra's shipping charges. I am not clear about their shipping charges. I am confused what shipping charges to mention with each product on Amazon or eBay. I plan to sell their products in Canada and US. I am new to SaleHoo and just joined Petra. I would really appreciate your help on the topic.


fudjj
Site Admin
  • Posts: 6515
  • Joined: 27 Jul 07
  • Karma:
29 Dec 17 06:15:29 am
Hi Neha and welcome to the forum,

Have you spoken to the supplier about the problem?, I'm sure they would be happy to clarify for you in case RDS isn't able to help.


Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

rds.services.inc1
Full Member
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 07 Apr 17
  • Karma:
29 Dec 17 03:50:31 pm
Neha,

Petra has a Flat Rate Shipping program based on weight. The shipping weight of each item is listed in the description on the website as well as the prodlist. They also charge a $3.00 handling fee for dropship orders. You do need to fill out some additional paperwork to to take advantage of their flat rate shipping program. Just contact your sales rep and he/she should be able to help you get it set up. Once you are approved for the Flat Rate Shipping program, they will send you a rate table with how much shipping costs per weight.

Please note that Petra DOES NOT ship outside the U.S. Well, they will but it is VERY expensive. You are better off using eBay's International Shipping program to ship outside the U.S. Petra will ship it to eBay's distribution center in KY then eBay takes it from there.

Hope this helps.

Eric
RDS Services, Inc


neha.oct18
Full Member
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 15 Dec 17
  • Karma:
29 Dec 17 09:26:05 pm
fudjj wrote:Hi Neha and welcome to the forum,

Have you spoken to the supplier about the problem?, I'm sure they would be happy to clarify for you in case RDS isn't able to help.


Hi Mark,

Thank you for replying. Yes, I sent an email to the sales representative assigned by them. I got a reply from them today only which explains everything regarding their shipping policies.


neha.oct18
Full Member
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 15 Dec 17
  • Karma:
29 Dec 17 09:44:25 pm
rds.services.inc1 wrote:Neha,

Petra has a Flat Rate Shipping program based on weight. The shipping weight of each item is listed in the description on the website as well as the prodlist. They also charge a $3.00 handling fee for dropship orders. You do need to fill out some additional paperwork to to take advantage of their flat rate shipping program. Just contact your sales rep and he/she should be able to help you get it set up. Once you are approved for the Flat Rate Shipping program, they will send you a rate table with how much shipping costs per weight.

Please note that Petra DOES NOT ship outside the U.S. Well, they will but it is VERY expensive. You are better off using eBay's International Shipping program to ship outside the U.S. Petra will ship it to eBay's distribution center in KY then eBay takes it from there.

Hope this helps.

Eric
RDS Services, Inc


Hello Eric,

Thank you for the helpful reply! I've got an email from my sales representative as well which also includes information about Flat Rate Shipping Program. Hope I won't get stuck now :)

Thanks again

Neha


fudjj
Site Admin
  • Posts: 6515
  • Joined: 27 Jul 07
  • Karma:
30 Dec 17 01:15:34 am
Hi Neha,

Great that it's all sorted for you and thanks Eric for helping Neha out as well.

Happy New Year to you both!


Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

 

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how