Salvage Lots on Liquidation.com

computer-guyz
Anyone had luck with these? I wondering exactly what their real difinition of salvage is?

I sell computer stuff and have been looking at them for a while now but hte salvage kinds scares me.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
The salvage lots are basically untested. With alot of items with possible and noticable damage. And mostly in non working or partionaly non functional condition. This is only good for spare parts.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
veropierre
I purchased a small 'salvage' lot of Hrad drives on liquidation.com. That was the best $600+ ever wasted even worse I had to pay some $120 to get rid of the lot at my recycling center.

We got 30 hard drives the only 400gb had a short, the 200gb (4) were broken etc.. the only working one was a 20Gb you could sell for pennies.

Depending on lots, it can be: 'you pay for their trashes'.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.