So how did you find your supplier?

bevsey123
I have always wondered if buying wholesale lists is worth it to find legitimate suppliers. Salehoo is great on many levels however more than likely does not give you the unique supplier you want...Just wondering how many people found there cash machine? I have heard various success stories of people relentlessly searching through alibaba, others flying out to trade shows, many taking silly gambles that paid off! Obviously not asking for any info just how you found them...

My story is a horrible one that has finally paid off, started off using dhgate which is fairly average and then started speaking to the right people and before you no it you are receiving good will left right and centre...

mundus909
I'm still looking for that special supplier. Willing to share some of that good will?

thepro888
i found mine here on salehoo :)

bmf5150
any suggestions on suppliers?

Site Admin
fudjj
any suggestions on suppliers?

Might be easier to focus on what product to sell before looking for a supplier, it would seriously narrow down your research.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
bevsey123
Yeah it is easier that way although if you need are only interested in good profits you end up looking in every category possible! If I was starting out now though I would think the yard sales/car boots would be a good way to go...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.