Specialty Merchandise Corporation - Any experiences?

iluvmykids
Anyone a member and made money??? Any experiences you want to share?

wholesalelist101
Sunrise Wholesale carries the same products and they offer a free membership. To get the deeper discounts you can become a gold member for a monthly fee. If your going to sell this stuff on eBay I would not worry with either one of them because eBay is saturated with this stuff.

Happy Holidays!!!

Chad

iluvmykids
I'm not worried about eBay. We are opening out own store online but I am worried about selling them at the retail prices. I have become a member and still have about 3 weeks to return it for our refund. So basically we are in a trial period. S/H to AK & HI is outrageous though, but I can sell to the rest of the US. Thanks for your response.

bacpro
Link hidden: Login to view

J Baca
planes
Anyone a member and made money??? Any experiences you want to share?

Tom Bosley made a ton of money off of SMC.

Free Member
jimmy_huber

Tom Bosley made a ton of money off of SMC.

Haha the actor that did the SMC infomercials.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
iluvmykids
I have made orders 3 times with SMC, good products, some may be cheap but you have to cherry pick. Great service thus far... visit my new website, not yet finished, at Link hidden: Login to view

wholesalejoe
You can make money with SMC as with any product line every product has a market place you just have to be the marketer who can create the niche and stay ahead of the competiton.

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.