Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams Speedydropship.com - not responding to email inquiries

Speedydropship.com - not responding to email inquiries

jessetnd
Hi. I am selling organic foods and have found this dropshipper that offers a selection of some products. I've applied for an account with them, and have provided them with all the requested documents. After that all communication with them stopped, I emailed on 18th and asked for status but have not received any reply. Has anyone ever done any business with them? Thanks for the help.

shane_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Jesse,

Considering it was close to the weekend when you sent them an email, they'd probably get in touch with you by Monday/ Tuesday. Try giving them a call as well- 845-352-0560. They are open from 11am- 6pm EST.

If you still haven't heard from them in 3 business days, please let us know so we can follow up. :)

All the best!

jessetnd
Today is the 26th, there has been to reply from speedydropship, I've sent them another email on 22nd. Looks shady.

rhea_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Jesse,

Jonathan of Speedy Dropship has already been contacted. As soon as we hear anything, we'll let you know the soonest possible time.

Hope this helps.

css5
I hate to say anything bad about a business but it does not seem like these guys are not keeping very much in stock lately. I signed up for the service and was approved. But when I go to look for things in stock, everything on the website has prices that are in red and it looks like everything on the site is out. If I go to the data feed I have a hard time finding things that are in stock. There are a few it looks like but it doesn't seem like very many. So I just wanted to ask if anyone was using Speedy Dropship as a drop shipper and how their experiences have been lately. Has anyone else SaleHoo received any updates lately?

Thank you for any input.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how