Strange issue with Chinavasion. Any explanation?

14 Sep 08 03:10:24 pm
Hi all,

I'm pretty new in dropshipping and learning everyday. Fortunately learning a lot thanks to what I can find in Salehoo.

I read a lot on Chinavasion in this forum and in other places and couldn't find any scam report on them. Yes, I read about shipping delays, etc... but nothig about scams.... Even if sometines late, goods arrive...

So I decided to buy there some very few things just for trying.

I paid with Paypal.

The next day (that's yesterday) I tried to access my account so to see my order status and... ups! my e-mail is not recognized in their system... I reviewed several times, even with the e-mail I got from them confirming they had received my order, but haven't been able to access to my account.

When I try to recover my password the message I get is that my e-mail address does not match with any e-mail in their database...

I've opened a Support ticket, but still didn't receive an answer. I'm waiting till tomorrow (Monday) supposing that maybe they don't work on Sunday.

What would you suggest I do if I don't get an answer?

Thanks a lot for your experience and support.

I'm a little bit scared for if this could be a scam....

Site Admin
14 Sep 08 09:08:29 pm
I've never bought from the company, but believe them to be quite legit.

I would think that your problem is just s glitch with their database, can happen. Wait until their is some human intervention, and if you don't get a response to your ticket I would then try another.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
15 Sep 08 07:27:51 pm
Hi all,

everything solved.

It was, effectively, a technical error, actually due to myself.

The support was good and I solved it with a live chat with one of their support staff members.

My opinion about this people has improved a lot after this.

Let's see now how quick are they sending me the goods....

Thank you all for your answers.

23 Sep 08 05:05:49 am
I've bought from them few times and never had a problem, check your spam mail folder you might find their e-mail there, you can call them directly and they will help you or you can contact their Link hidden: Login to view and they anwer your e-mail in 24h.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at