Wholesale-dress.net - Is this supplier reliable?

Free Member
imaginenbuy
i-just-want-to-know-if-this-webpage-is-reliable
please-im-about-to-buy-from-it-but-first-i-want-to-make-sure
they-wont-fraud-me-thanks.

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ImagineNBuy,

Link hidden: Login to view has been existing since January of 2008, and when I tried to test purchase, the checkout did allow me to use PayPal. I can say this is a legitimate company, products get delivered, (several reviews posted at YouTube!) but with mixed reviews online you can expect problems on the clothing's quality and on their customer service.

Why don't you try this one listed at SaleHoo - Link hidden: Login to view ?

Hope this helps! :)

Irene
Free Member
imaginenbuy
Thanks Irene for your info!!... ive been checking this webpage and i see that is so good... but im looking for a webpage wich sells MAN Coats, Jackets, and everything related to winter... also based in asia... please if you find someone let me know..

Regards!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.