Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams www.dollardays.com - Anyone used them?

www.dollardays.com - Anyone used them?

0tnic
has anyone used them?

Ive seen a few dollar item stores and am a bit cautious...

any help would be greatly appreciated

jadzia1182
I've signed up with dollar days but I haven't purchased anything yet. From what I've seen they seem legit, but again I haven't purchased anything. Once I build up some money, if I find something I like, I may buy from them.

wholesalelist101
I have purchased items before from them and everything went well.

wholesalelist101
If you are looking for dollar store type items I would also suggest Link hidden: Login to view I have purchased from them many times before. They offer fast shipping and have excellent customer service as well.

kismedconcepts
Free Member
l am a new Sale Hoo member. Has anyone used Dollar days. Is there return policy good. Can they be trusted for drop shipping and whole sale business.?

fudjj
Site Admin
If you are referring to this supplier Link hidden: Login to view Dollardays International, then they are a fully verified supplier in our directory. You can review their returns policy on their website for clarification.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

kelceyab
Free Member
Hi all,

I use Dollar Days all the time. They are fast, reliable and helpful.. If you get in on one of their sales, you can turn a decent profit, Give them a try!
You may also want to look at Kole Imports. cheap dollar day stuff and they are also awesome!

Klassy Gurl

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how