www.electronicnerd.biz

Free Member
javascripter
Hi, Anybody try to buy ipod from Electronic nerd yet?

any comments would be appreciate it :roll:

anonymous
I have tried to buy from them. They claim to sell internationally. I tried several times to put an order through and got nowhere. Everytime I put in the order I got as far as shipping and got told that they couldnt ship to my country which is the UK. This is an american company that doesnt seem able to ship internationally. I emailed them and was told that they could ship to the UK so I tried again and got nowhere fast. I have even tried to phone this company up. The phone number I tried as it says on the site should be a company, this was a mobile that I was unable to get through on.

nando
I can't see any products on their website

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.