www.excellent-buy.com

sswadey
Hi,
Jimmy, this is a question for you....in an earlier post from you, you said that excellent-buy was a good, well known supplier. i have read that they are a scam.....can you confirm if they are a reputable seller or a scam. Also do you know a supplier of electronics? ipods, laptops, cameras, mobile phones is what i am interested in.
cheers
scott

Free Member
randomxs
they are scammers also posted by jimmy.
Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view seems to be OK.

regards

sswadey
thanks for the info randomxs. have you or anyone else used rightwholesale.com? if so are the products good quality? is the shipping fast?
cheers,
scott

chinawholesaler
Thanks,randomxs.

Purchasing from us,usually we will ship with in 2-5 days and you will receive your order in 7-12 days after your payment online.What we sell are no name,but with good quality,and we have 1 year guaranty on our products.

drtoch
hi,
please am new to this salehoo thing and really need help to get a good wholesaler in usb flash drive, sony and xbox games, i will really appreciate if anyone can help me get a good wholesaler

Site Admin
salehoo_group
They have been used by Salehoo many times and we found them to be a reliable supplier with authentic products.

All the best with your ventures :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hi,
Jimmy, this is a question for you....in an earlier post from you, you said that excellent-buy was a good, well known supplier. i have read that they are a scam.....can you confirm if they are a reputable seller or a scam. Also do you know a supplier of electronics? ipods, laptops, cameras, mobile phones is what i am interested in.
cheers
scott

Im not sure If Ive ever stated they were a well known supplier. If I did I may have looked up the wrong Internet address.

You can try many places that are located in our directory. For the items you are interested in

Just to name a few.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.