Fall September Special

www.lightinthebox.com - Good or bad?

reutsharon
anyone know something good/ bad about them?
thanks!
reut

Free Member
jimmy_huber
???? Web address ??? Is it a website or a product?

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
reutsharon
hi there!
the website is: Link hidden: Login to view now i understand it's the same web with sellerkey.
anway i order a ipod from them and after one week they send me an emil that is out of stock, so i don't know how serious they are.... :oops:
please anything you know about them....
cheers
reut :lol:

bayericlowe
They are not a scam but if you order any iPods....

Make sure it is from an ESTABLISHED warehouse seller, talk to SHAWN about it first!

Those are DESIGNER INSPIRED iPods as melissa says, DO NOT assume otherwise. Always sell them in the 'Other MP3' player category to be hassle free.

Do not automatically order something from a brand new seller until after interviewing them for a while, especially at sellerkey/lightinthebox or in China.

sahfire
Lightinthebox -> Sellerkey (same staff)

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to have a read of other members posts regarding 'Light in the Box' in the following topic:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope it helps.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
esaleconsignment
Thats too BAD they had a real comfortable feel to their website and I was considering several purchases. Thats the real problem with most low end contracts that are never very personal and therefore do not CARE! SHARKS!

Free Member
dressni
I am sure, this is a website. And this website is about women clothing online. so do as our Dressni website. As to the products on Lightinthebox you ask whether good or bad, it is hard to say. May be you can give the detail products to say.

Dressni offers women fashion clothing online. We have wedding dresses, wedding accessories, women pants, women leather jackets, women real fur vest, celebrity dresses and more.
Free Member
kuszmania
They sell many things not only women clothing.
However, for dropship, they only send item to your paypal address.
They accept wire transder such as western union but i wont try to do that.
That is what they replied when i have interest with them.
If it change, correct me.

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.