www.midtowncloseout.com

Free Member
vigilanteshop
Is Link hidden: Login to view any good ?

Is their products real ?

How is the delivery and shipping?

Site Admin
fudjj
Products and service are genuine, however I have read one bad review from an unhappy customer regarding their support follow-up service, but I suspect that you can't please everyone all of the time : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ddawg4444
I have purchased from this company and had the products appraised. There value is not as high as they claim on their website.

Site Admin
fudjj
Yea, inflated values are not a new thing, it just gets back to knowing your product. If you are not sure, check out other sites to compare The net is a big place and all the research material you need to make an informed buying decision is out there somewhere!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
lsenechal
I`ve dealt with Mid-town for about 3 yrs. I`ve had nothing but good experiences with them. When I had a problem (wrong item received) I called and talked to them and it was taken care of right away. I`ve yet to see a co. that doesen`t quote a higher msrp for the products. But I always got at least double my money in value from them.

Free Member
vigilanteshop
Thanks for the info.
I will keep them in mind

Free Member
laganlas
I note Isenechal dealt with Midtown in the past. Who do you buy your jewelry supplies from now? Are their prices as good as Midtown? Care to share your new supplier/suppliers? They can be quite difficult to find.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.