www.ollisimports.com

Free Member
eayoub
Has anyone purchased from ollisimports.com. There prices are pretty good and they accept CC, but they don't have a listed phone number and don't respond to emails.

Is it a scam and to good to be true? If anyone has any feedback that we be great

trillium
Here is my experience with Ollis Imports.
Yes they take Credit Cards through Google Checkout. So I ordered from them and even talked to him for quite some time on the phone. I tried calling back a few days later but he would not return my calls. Google showed that my package has shipped.
After a few more days of no returned calls and emails I requested a refund through Google. About a week later Google emailed me and asked if I don't hear from them in five days to let google know. I even sent a certified letter asking for a refund.
I contacted Google again and a few more days Google said Ollis had issued a refund. I checked my credit card and it was refunded.
Let me know how it goes if you use them. I have the phone number. It was provided when I placed my order.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.