3.5 Sata Hard Drive Supplier WANTED

Free Member
cozziemomonz
Hi there,

I am currently looking to import HDD Media Players and i need to find a supplier that sells a from 160GB to 2TB 3.5 Sata Hard drives for these HDD Media Players.

Or even better does anyone know of a supplier that has a ranger of low priced HDD Media Players with 160GB - 2TB 3.5" Sata Hard Drives installed.

Does any one know who i can souce these from?

Kind Regards

Cody
Cozziemomo NZ

valandor
If all else fails I would suggest trying newegg.com. I know they aren't wholesale but they do have some of the best prices on the net as far as computer components go.

They have a Seagate Barracuda LP ST32000542AS 2TB 5900 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive for $100 including shipping.

I hope this is of some help.

~
Anthony

Free Member
cozziemomonz
Hi Buddy,

Thanks for your help :o), but i need a wholesaler unfortunately with low prices due to importing restraints set by New Zealand Customs and the ridiculas Regulations they have in place for going over a limit thresh-hold determind by the new goods and service tax of 15% plus amoung other Fees.

Thanks for the suggestion though my friend.

Kind Regards

Cody
Cozziemomo NZ

valandor
I can try and hunt down a supplier that is in NZ for ya. What kind of price ranges are you looking at per unit?

*Edit: Link hidden: Login to view *

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.