Fall September Special

A&F FIERCE Perfume

Free Member
yuzan
Hi
I am looking for a supplier of the Abercrombie & Fitch FIERCE perfume. It seems that it's out of stock every place I looked for, and the only place it's not (perfumeshop) will charge a price higher than retail (it actually seems they're retailers themselves...).
Can someone please help me?

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Chic
www.Sheek.co.il

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Business Development Mge
Chic
Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, YUzan :)

I'll try and see if I can find some more suppliers for you. Be back later.

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
yuzan
Hi Richelle,
Thank you very much, I appriciatte it.
BTW call me Yonatab :-)

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Chic
www.Sheek.co.il

Thank you,
Yonatan Uzan
Business Development Mge
Chic
Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi again Yonatan,

You're right, I could not find any suppliers that had stock except for the one you found too. Seems like someone went around and bought all the A & F Fierce for themselves.

With the price that Perfumeshop is offering I would suggest buying directly from Abercrombie and Fitch and save at least $11 on the price for a 1.7 oz bottle - Link hidden: Login to view

Sorry I wasn't able to help out that much :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.