Any Suppliers that ship to New Zealand?

gallairc
Hi, Would some one post some links to some good Suppliers for electronics(e.g.video games,consoles,etc) that will ship to New Zealand?

Cheers
Gallairc

Site Admin
fudjj
I would suggest that you would be far better off sourcing from a local wholesaler unless you are buying by the container load, exchange rate + shipping would kill you!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
gallairc
Yeah I thought about that, but I haven't been able to find any video game Suppliers in new Zealand.

Free Member
userexists
The whole object of a wholesaler business is to sell in bulk, so if you are not planning to purchase in bulk, you really won't get a super deal from a wholesaler.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
planes
I have a solution which might be of some help. My website, Link hidden: Login to view

I have PSP and NDS Lite cases. Which you would customize with pictures.

They are 7.99 ea. free ship anywhere in the world.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.