Aquarium supplies and electronics wanted to Australia

Free Member
plecoluver
Hi everyone how are you's
I purchased the membership today to try & find some wholesale prices on aquarium supplies, i own a small business & i'm also thinking of selling on ebay could someone please point me in the rite direction for supplies & also maybe some electronics.
Thanks everyone Much appreciated

Free Member
plecoluver
Does anyone at all know of any anywhere come on guys someone should

Free Member
dennisf54
because yu own a small business you can try rolf c haggen i thaik or search haggen they are one of the largest aquarium suppliers in usa and canada they sell everything that a pet store needs aquariums fish food filters dog supplys etc you should be able to open a account there i hope this helpes

Free Member
plecoluver
Hi how are you mate
Thanx for the hint i appreciate it alot
i'll give them a try now
have a good 1
Thanx

Free Member
vigilanteshop
I would use Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view for electronics.
I own a small business in Spain and business is good.
All my customers have been very happy with there products. hope this helps.

PS Good thing with a small business is that customers come to your shop and buy your products at near retail price. better profit than selling on ebay. Good luck to you

Free Member
ultimateventures
Hi Guys, I am new here. Is it profitable dealing with mkenterprise.com. is this company reputable? pls let me know before i subscribe to dropshipping service with them. thanks. Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
rarityf
Hi,

MK Enterprise are pretty good as far as I'm aware although there prices can be a bit high.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.