Aussies interested in a bulk buy of TV DVD Blu ray Players?

qpha6890
I found a supplier for TV, DVD, Blu ray Players (Brand Samsung). It is a factory outlet. I need some OZ to place a bulk order. I had a talk to the owner and he will give us a big discount
For example: TV price at 1000, he will give us a discount of 200 - 300 on that item depending how much we will spend.
So I need to gather some OZ who are interested in selling these electronic stuffs. By the way, all the items are 1 year warranty and we can extend the warranty as well. So if any one is interested please pm me.

goodsguaranteed
hey mate just wondering the outlay for the products

emmanuel7
Hello,

Im from adelaide, and would be interested in this.

Any price lists please?

My email address is Link hidden: Login to view.

Thanks

Emmanuel.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.