Australian closeout/liquidation site?

Site Admin
fudjj
Can anyone point me in the general direction of a decent Australian liquidaton site, just general merchandise will do for now.

Cheers!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
lovebourbon
when you find one tell me...

Free Member
cowie-enterprises
Hi all

I'd be interested in hearing of one in Australia as well.

Free Member
ghostkilla7
Try oo.com.au they are fairly cheap and offer alot of brand names as well as general products. The sought of stuff you could sell on ebay and are being sold on ebay. They have a huge old style popcorn maker for 399 with people selling them on ebay for 599...

Site Admin
fudjj
Have taken a look at OO myself, but it's not really what I need for my market. I need a genuine liquidation site, just bloody frustrating that they all seem to be state side.

Maybe it's time to start talking about forming some sort of co-op, give us all some buying power, better prices and reduced shipping...any interest in that idea?

Might float that idea as a topic, be interesting in hearing some thought from other Aussie users.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
sallymelb
I only signed up here today so haven't had a good look around yet.

I think it's a great idea for us Aussies to band together.

At this stage I'd even be interested in finding some Australian dropshippers

customersplanet
Hi
Try these guys.

Allan

Free Member
ultimateventures
Hi Allan, can someone in Uk use this dropshipper - Link hidden: Login to view? How reliable are this guys? Thanks

customersplanet
Hi
I used them for AU and NZ customers. No problems. However I am sure there are others in the UK just as effective. It might not cost effective to ship from AU to the UK.

Regards
Allan

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.