Authentic Coach and Dooney suppliers needed

24 May 06 07:00:50 am
Anyone know a good wholesaler for authentic coach and dooney?

Free Member
24 May 06 10:23:03 am
Wholesale clothing is not my specialty but from what I know there is A LOT of fake merchandise floating around. Expect to pay a little more for authentic merchanside. Also be aware that most prestigious clothing companies offer little/no wholesale merchandise.

25 May 06 11:07:32 am

Not an area I am too familiar with but try this...

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope it helps!

toffee :wink:

25 May 06 01:24:01 pm
All products sold within this website are replicas, imitations or reproductions.

10 Jun 06 07:22:32 am
I agree.... i have been looking for authentic suppliers for brand items but people seem to be buying replicas at lower price than the real thing which is obiously much higher than the fake ones. You cant really make a profit if you have all this fake merchandise sellers outhere.

Free Member
11 Jun 06 03:21:33 am

Hope it helps!

toffee :wink:

They sell fake! :) :)

Site Admin
26 Oct 10 12:55:50 am
Hi sweet i02,

The following posts share insights about sourcing authentic designer brand products:

Cheers! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at