Billabong, Rip Curl, Roxy clothing 'lets get it'

danalee1
Hi everyone! I'm Samantha and I'm calling on all Australian members who are interested in buying Billabong, Rip Curl, Hollister, Roxy etc. clothing from over seas preferably not China. Sorry but i can't trust that they are licensed and not fakes. I only want legal licensed brands so if any of you Aussie members are interested, please pm me i'm hoping to maybe organise a container load to cut the cost on shipping. I'm only selling at my local markets so there is no competition on my behalf. So come on guys lets get together and get these brands we love and make some $$$$$$$$.

kellyoshea
Hi there,

I have just seen your post and I'm wondering if you are still Interested.

Thanks

Kelly

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.