Blinds - Suppliers that ship to Ireland needed

28 Jan 14 08:43:32 pm
looking for blinds suppliers that deliver to Ireland and able to do my own pricing online there and then please help

Site Admin
28 Jan 14 10:50:30 pm
Hi Kieran

I doubt we would have anyone that specific in your area, but just check through the directory in case you do find a resource. Other than that, if nothing is available in the directory, you can email your request to Link hidden: Login to view and the team there will do their best to find you some supplier resources you can follow up with outside of our fully verified ones in the directory.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
5 Jun 14 07:28:04 pm
I have a few pallets of Vinyl White Plantation 2" PVC Blinds Measurements:39" X 36" 51" X 72'' If Interested Email Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at