Boutique clothing, adult coloring books, gift shop type item


theresaformby
Full Member
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 15 Apr 20
  • Karma:
1 May 20 01:39:45 am
I am looking for boutique type clothing and shoes at low PPU. I also am always searching for adult coloring books for the best wholesale cost. Someone who will sell to online retailers without their own website.


stylesuppliercom
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 18 Jul 11
  • Karma:
2 May 20 02:11:36 am
Hi welcome to the forum
Are you interested in jewelry?
It is also very popular in the market.


FREE ECOMMERCE STORE FOR DROPSHIPPING
bit.ly/2Sf494i
.
JEWELRY FACTORY WHOLESALE MANY KINDS OF JEWELRY
info@stylesupplier.com

theresaformby
Full Member
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 15 Apr 20
  • Karma:
2 May 20 02:19:05 am
stylesuppliercom wrote:Hi welcome to the forum
Are you interested in jewelry?
It is also very popular in the market.


I've never sold jewelry and dont think I'd be able to market it well but I will definitely keep it in mind!


jewelrybund-inc
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 06 Apr 20
  • Karma:
2 May 20 05:16:13 am
If you sell boutique type clothing and shoes, it will be wonderful to add high fashion jewelry and acccessories to your store, because shopping research from 2019 showed that 60% of the women buyers will buy jewelry and accessories when shopping clothing and shoes. So adding boutique style fashion jewelry and acccessories will be a great addition there!


Professional Wholesale Jewelry and Fashion Accessories Supplier - Link hidden: Login to view Cheap Factory Prices, Premium Customer Service and Fast World Wide Delivery Guranteed to supply fashion boutique owners and resellers worldwide since 2008.

theresaformby
Full Member
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 15 Apr 20
  • Karma:
2 May 20 12:10:11 pm
jewelrybund-inc wrote:If you sell boutique type clothing and shoes, it will be wonderful to add high fashion jewelry and acccessories to your store, because shopping research from 2019 showed that 60% of the women buyers will buy jewelry and accessories when shopping clothing and shoes. So adding boutique style fashion jewelry and acccessories will be a great addition there!


Oh, really good to know!!! I will open up to the possibility of jewelry. Any suggestions or tips when selling jewelry?


theresaformby
Full Member
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 15 Apr 20
  • Karma:
2 May 20 08:25:54 pm
stylesuppliercom wrote:Hi welcome to the forum
Are you interested in jewelry?
It is also very popular in the market.


I'll look into jewelry. Are you a supplier?


jewelrybund-inc
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 06 Apr 20
  • Karma:
9 May 20 03:08:26 pm
theresaformby wrote:
jewelrybund-inc wrote:If you sell boutique type clothing and shoes, it will be wonderful to add high fashion jewelry and acccessories to your store, because shopping research from 2019 showed that 60% of the women buyers will buy jewelry and accessories when shopping clothing and shoes. So adding boutique style fashion jewelry and acccessories will be a great addition there!


Oh, really good to know!!! I will open up to the possibility of jewelry. Any suggestions or tips when selling jewelry?


For reselling jewelry, you need to make sure you know who your customers are, such as your fans on Facebook or Twitter or general buyers on ebay or Amazon because different customer groups will have different preferences and requirements.

Secondly, you need to find a reliable Link hidden: Login to view such as JewelryBund which is professional and with years of positive feedbacks online which means you can fully trust the supplier for serving you the jewelry orders with guaranteed sound aftersales service.

After that, it also advisable to test your local market by purchase small amount there to avoid potential risks and if everything goes well, you can proceed with bigger plans.

By reselling fashion items such as jewelry, you need also be fashion oriented, so do follow some fashion blogs or magazines to catch the latest fashion for jewelry and prepare your inventory with the latest fashion for business success! Hope these tips will help you there for your jewelry resale business there.


Professional Wholesale Jewelry and Fashion Accessories Supplier - Link hidden: Login to view Cheap Factory Prices, Premium Customer Service and Fast World Wide Delivery Guranteed to supply fashion boutique owners and resellers worldwide since 2008.
Last edited by jewelrybund-inc on 27 May 20 08:45:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

ineye-technologies
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: 07 Nov 19
  • Karma:
25 May 20 01:42:57 am
If you are interested in gift items, check out our website, Link hidden: Login to view
Please note dropshipping prices are lower than listed there


We are 100% Woman-owned Socially responsible small business!!!

 

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how