Cell phones, tablets, notes distibutors at a good price.

ozzie
I am looking to sell phones that are a couple of years old (old as in the style a few years old.) I know that trying to sell new style phones are very hard to come by especially because of the high demand. The phones that I would like to sell are Samsung 3, I phone 3gs, iphone 4, ipad, galaxy note and the like. I have been looking but the prices are way too expensive. I am looking in to purchasing to have stock and not dropship, since dropship has such a higher expense and wholesale brings prices down. Please Help as i am new to Salehoo.

Thanks

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Ozzie, welcome to the forum,

That's an interesting idea, but finding a supplier who sells second hand products like that isn't going to be easy I wouldn't think. I certainly have no clue whatsoever, but perhaps liquidated stock is your best bet.

You could also try wholesale auctions, liquidation.com for example. That's just a suggestion, not a recommendation and if you do use them, make sure you read the terms and conditions and research the sellers as well as possible, because dealing in a supply market like that has plenty of pitfalls you have to be aware of.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ozzie
Thank you for your advice

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.