Cobalt Blue Art Glass Items

Free Member
cheylj
I am looking for Cobalt Blue Art glass items.... animals, paperweights, vases, baskets, etc. I have one supplier, but their stuff is all over Ebay.

Free Member
cheylj
There has to be someone out there that knows of a cobalt blue dropshipper!! Please !! I can not find another one.

naronson
If you are dealing with a real art glass company likely they are the only studio actively promoting the art form. You should look in glass making magazine classifieds for different independent art glass studios and inquire there. If you are dealing with vintage items you should be scouring local auctions and collectible and antique trade publications

Free Member
cheylj
no they have many other items , they are a general merchandise dropshipper.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.