Crest range of products white strips - Suppliers needed

15 Dec 14 06:02:28 am
Dear all, need help looking for US wholesale supplier of Crest branded product, most importantly as listed on the bottom.

Crest 3D White Luxe Professional White Whitening Strips 40 each
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Whitening Strips 28 each
Crest 3D white Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitening Strips 28 each
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Tooth Paste
Crest 3D White Multicare Whitening Rinse

Now, yes I've read from a 2012 Salehoo forum thread that P&G won't wholesale directly unless you are able to order 300 cases as MOQ, thus the need to find an in between retailer / wholesaler.

I am (my company) is located overseas in Australia, which is hellish on the timezone difference.

Any help in finding a "specific" wholesale supplier of the above products would be greatly appreciated. Again, specific, instead of directing to a large grocery group as seen in the previous 2012 thread posts. Once there are proper digits to dial, I can then direct my purchasing manager to call them up.

Sincerest and early Xmas to all!

Site Admin
17 Dec 14 04:16:21 am
Hi Morris,

You can find Crest 3D White products at many major e-retailers such as,,,,, Target, Walmart, and, among others.

I have checked our directory and you can try this link:
Link hidden: Login to view

Let me know if this works for you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at