Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Cricut Cartridge - Suppliers Needed

Cricut Cartridge - Suppliers Needed

jessh819851
Free Member
Hi,
I currently already sell Cricut cartridges and get them from various sources. One of the places I buy from is closing. I've been searching, what seems like everywhere, to find the contact information for Cricut wholesale directly and no one can point me in the right direction or give me a phone number/email address.
Does anyone happen to have this information? All of the searches I've done in the forum are from 2006-2010.

Thank you!!
jessica

Last edited by shane_salehoo on 8 May 17 05:38:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO

shane_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Jessica,

Try this supplier Link hidden: Login to view

Note that you need to be registered to access the link above.

Or you may source these Cricut cartridges in bulk from Cricut's site itself:

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

jessh819851
Free Member
I have to pay just to find out? I already signed up and put in all of my credentials.

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Jessica,

Not quite sure what you mean by, you already signing up and entering your credentials. You are showing as a free member in our system currently, meaning you are not a paid member. Free members don't have access to our supplier directory, that is reserved for subscribed members only.

If you have actually paid for membership and it hasn't activated, please contact Link hidden: Login to view to inform them of the issue and they will sort that out and get your membership activated for you. If you haven't paid for membership, then you would need to do that if you did want access to the supplier directory.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how