Diesel Clothes

azureus001
I am looking for a full line of Diesel if anyone can help that would be great!

Free Member
cogates
Me too help!!!

Free Member
reginadp53
Hi you could try Couture Closet they have a number of designer jeans....prices range from $60usd to $500 u could try there...going by their email address though it looks like china/hong kong but you could always email them with any questions most will always reply

Free Member
italiangirl
do you need a wholesaler in the US? maybe for you it will be cheaper to buy directly from them or from an italian wholesaler. I'm italian so if you need help for
finding a wholesaler in Italy or Europe just let me know.
Diesel website is:
Link hidden: Login to view

jonaam
ITALIANGIRL....ARE THERE ANY WHOLESALERS OR DROP SHIPPERS IN ITALY AND EUROPE THAT WE COULD DEAL WITH?

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to try these suppliers in the Salehoo directory. They all have been highly rated and are located in the USA. Hope they help :D

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.