Does anyone know of someone dealing with Pro Audio equipment

2 May 07 03:02:45 pm
HI All
Im on the search for someone who deals in Pro Audio & by that I mean Recording gear/Mixing desks/Processors/Microphones, etc.
Theres one advertised on this site but dont have what im searching for & dont ship International.
Any and all Help is welcome

13 Jul 07 05:42:20 pm
Hey Highboost have you tried Link hidden: Login to view They have all the Big names in those Items you mentioned in your post. I think they ship world wide but im not for sure. I don't use them anymore cause I got out of the D.J. business but they got great customer service.

Site Admin
6 Aug 08 03:29:57 am
You may like to check out these suppliers and see if they have what you are after.

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Goo luck ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at