Dove product supplier in NZ or AZ wanted!

Free Member
springs0721
I am interested in the Dove deodorant products in particular.
If anyone can introduce me any suppliers in NZ or AZ who ship internationally, it would be very much appreciated.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi springs 0721,

I'll see what I can find for you. Talk to you later!

:)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi springs0721,

I was able to locate one US based supplier who carries Dove deodorants and readily accepts international orders -

Link hidden: Login to view

Here are two other suppliers that also stock Dove products but does not readily ship worldwide. I suggest contacting them and inquiring further, some suppliers will accommodate such requests after all its still a sale on their part!

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
springs0721
Thank you for your help.

But, I am actually looking for a particular Dove deodorant that is offered only in NZ or AZ. Anyone in NZ or AZ who can help me out?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome springs0721,

Sorry I wasn't able to find the one you were looking for. Can you post a link showing the specific type of deodorant you are looking for? Maybe we can trying doing a special off site search for you.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
springs0721
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Please go to this link for the detailed info of the deodorant that I am looking for.

--> Link hidden: Login to view

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Inny

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thanks for the link, Inny. I'll try to find a suitable supplier for you.

Wish me luck :) Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi again Inny,

Sorry but I was unable to find any wholesalers for the item you specified. I have emailed Dove (New Zealand) to inquire if the offered wholesale or reseller accounts. I'll let you know once I get a reply. (fingers crossed!)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
springs0721
Any feedback yet?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi springs0721,

Sorry been away for an early Christmas vacation :) There has been no reply to the inquiry I sent.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.