Dropshippers For latest Mobile phones.

believer1984
Please help and take 2 minutes to read !

I since as a little boy wanted to sell mobile phones at affordable prices to my customers ' I always did some great coursework and assignments for my gcse and business a level about them too.

Im highly intrested in Nokia 8800 / nokia n91 and samsung d600 and all other latest models which are high sellers .

'' My key business with them is not profit like every business craves for ' My main Intrest In this Sector of mobile phones is a Intrest and to seek good transactions, climbing up the ladder to make a good name for myself and the company i will register with ' My key is Business Reputation and offering great service to my buyers. ''

But when you want to start business I never knew the vital key information is finding the best suppliers and thats like a needle in a haystack.

So please from 1 freind to another ' can some 1 show me a geen signal to the right source with competetive low prices and that can dropship from my behalf.

I too have shared many sources from ipod to psps ' and it would be nice if other salehoo members can help me .

I need the besy latest mobile phone suppliers ' who also can dropshipp and take safe payments such as Escrow or Pyapal.

The 1 that can offer me the best guidance ' and help to the right way then i will be gladly to e-mail them and help them find their dream source as i have many in other related areas such ' as electronics' and clothing which are very good.

Kind regards

Mr sharaaz (, '')

pipio6
How much do feel like paying for each one?

believer1984
How much do feel like paying for each one?

Nokia 8800 = 600 usd

nokia n91 = 650 usd

Thats my target price.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view

They have an excellent range of the latest brand name mobile phones as well as other consumer electronics.

They have a 4 star rating in the Salehoo directory and excellent reviews.

Dropshipping services as well as international shipping is also available.

Check them out!

:)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.